If you feel sick or have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the building. All members of the Evolve Wellness Team are happy to reschedule as needed.
Loss of appetite
Shortness of breath
Unexplained mucus or phlegm
Please follow these guidelines to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy:
- Pre-Register for class so the instructor has an accurate head count and can plan accordingly to ensure proper health and sanitary precautions.
- Bring your own towel to each class. If you feel the urge to cough or sneeze, please do so in your towel.
- When you arrive, drop your items in the cubby area and proceed directly to your designated workout area. Do not congregate together in a group.
- Use only your own designated equipment for class.
- Wipe down all equipment that you use after class.
- Wash your hands often and after class.
- Keep fans on and windows open for proper circulation
- Provide additional cleaning supplies, sanitizer, and tissues.
- Hold class outside when possible
- Clean workout areas thoroughly after each class
Note: I will not be wearing a mask as the queuing instructor. If you prefer to wear a mask, we respect your decision. If you prefer to take class virtually, that option is also available via Zoom. Message jeanette@jroskom for login information.